Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: going back to weight watchers

Super Senior Platinum Member Mrs McDermott's Avatar

YEY!!! Go u:-) Thats fantastic...Mrs McD2b-x-
    Donna & Jim - 20th August 2011

www.donna-and-jim.are.gettingmarried.co.uk

Well done, that is a fantastic loss already and i'm sure you will be at your target in no time. When do you get married? x

Thats a fantastic resultloss, well done!!! Especially since the beginning of June?! Well done you :-)

I'm thinking of starting back on WW tomorrow- have got a BBQ at my dad's tonight so start afresh tomorrow plus it will be 6 weeks exactly till I go dress shopping for the first time....eeeeek!!! Want to lose some weight for that and some more after it too! Have done it before (not Propoints though, old points) and know it works. How have you found following Propoints? Do you use all your 49 PP fun fund?!

MTTB
    x

Super Senior Platinum Member missm2mrsf's Avatar

i prefer propoints now having done both! well i kinda dont count at weekend too much, bad me! lol! been out every weekend except one since i started, so if i have been for a meal i just count that as my 49 and i still drink wine and cocktails and just think och thats my 49! lol! i do try and be better during day on a saturday, and must say hangover sundays i have been bad. actually went to titp for the weekend and remained same weight, in total shock.

this week had drinks on weds night after weigh in, thurs had a mcds, within points though, fri went to ho wong had a 2 course chinese and attempted not to eat dinner cos of bad lunch and ended up eating cake and SIX packs of crisps, then saturday went out to tony macaronis for lunch and stayed out drinking till 2am, sunday had ate all my points by lunch and had a hamburger suppr after, then had a mcds on tues, so I was totally positive i would have first gain, but lost 2lbs!!! I am amazed! gonna be good this weekend though, have a night out but will be good food wise lol!

so basically i just use 49 points for drinking and takeaways at weekend. went one weekend without touching them and lost 3.5lbs that week.

delighted got my size 12 jeans back on today! x

Super Senior Platinum Member BalbirnieDreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by missm2mrsf View Post
    delighted got my size 12 jeans back on today! x
    Well done you! Its such a great feeling! I've been 3lb off target for 4 weeks now! Can't shift it and have lost motivation to try as have reached my goal measurements and fit back in my size 10 tops and 12 bottoms! Need to get some motivation and get gold membership though to save some cash! Doing a lot of nightshifts just now and struggling to stay within points this week. Seem to graze all night as the midwives all bring in home baking at night! Can't resist!
    Lx
    Craig and Laura's Wedding Website
    16th of June 2012

another 1lb off this week! wasnt too bad at weekend, did drink a lot of wine and shared chips n cheese and a veggie burger with my pal, then on sunday ate a large bag of blockbuster popcorn and lots of cheese oops, all in all one of my better weekends though. felt bloated all week and was sure of a gain as well cos of that. so 16lbs in total, so happy

pub dinner tonight and night out with cocktails tomoro so need to be good sun-thurs.

i get married 26th may, 40 weeks or so, so thinking half a pound a wk x

well done missm2mrsf i,m struggling to loose a few pound at the moment i lost 2 and a half stne in the first year but with 4 weeks to the wedding i noticed i,ve started nibbling! but well done for loosing that much weightx

Well dome for losing 2.5 stone! You will get back on track! I'm a serial nibbler lol xxx

Now lost 18lbs, after a very bad wknd last wknd, but during wk with h2b being unwell hardly ate with worry. Soon as he got out of hdu hunger came back with avengance and have ate everything so next wk isn't looking good lol xxx

It sounds like you'll need to keep your strength up to look after H2B, I wouldn't worry about the scales for a few weeks if I was you, you've got enough going on already!

Well done on your weight loss! I have just joined weight watchers, got 2 st to loose and wedding in just under a year x
    Now Mrs P

I know, think all the running around will make up for it anyways, shattered already!

2st in under a year is doable, I started in june and that's ver 1.5st. Stiil got just over a stone to go. X

Bride_K

Hi Girls

Im back at ww also Ive been going on and off for years but as soon as the wedding hit the 1 year mark I have been so determined and lost 4 pounds in week one weight in is a saturday morning which can be quite handy to keep you motivated on a friday night!!

Im out for dinner on both thursday and friday nights so determined that I am going to be good!!

Missm2mrsf how did you get on this week? x

Hey!

Well done

I am now 19.5lbs down, only lost a pound last week and had my first half pound gain the week b4! weigh in tomoro, was awful on friday and sunday, but fingers crossed! Lol xxx

I have been going to ww for 4/5 weeks and back at the weight I started! Hmm must try harder x
    Now Mrs P

lol i have had a few dodgy weeks to!

just had a good one though, lost a pound which takes me to under 10st for first time in years, im so happy! only half a pound under but still, i can say i weigh 9 stone something! haha xxx