Thread: The photobooth company

Default The photobooth company

Hello!

Has anyone used the photobooth company? I'm just wondering how the photos come out!

Thanks x

Hi there

My wedding isn't until 2013 but I went to a wedding fayre and the photo booth company were there. They were letting people have pictures taken and let you take the prints away too. They are really good quality and come out exactly how they are taken.

It's a great idea and loved the props.

C x

Hi there

My wedding isn't until 2013 but I went to a wedding fayre and the photo booth company were there. They were letting people have pictures taken and let you take the prints away too. They are really good quality and come out exactly how they are taken.

It's a great idea and loved the props.

C x

We contacted this compnay for our wedding, really good quality etc but very expensive! if your looking for it to be in Scotland, we were quoted around 1700 for 3 hrs.

Which company was that? The company we saw at the wedding fayre weren't that expensive, I'm sure it was about
    800. I'll look out the information to confirm.

I think its still expensive plus you pay for a band and most likely people are going to be so fixated with the novelty of the photo booth that they won't enjoy the party!

Personal preference I suppose. It could end up being something not a lot of people are into so you'll end up paying for something that only a select number of people will use. Also depends on who your guests are.

C x

Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar

There are quite a few photobooth companies in Scotland who don't charge the terrifying prices that "The Photobooth Company" seem to, many of whom advertise in SWD.
    Fairy Gokmother

I see, sorry I didn't realise the company was called that, I thought you just meant photo booth companies in general. I'll let you know which one it was that I saw if you still need the info. Ive got the pricing details as well.

C x

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

Hi,
    I was at a wedding last year and they kind of had their own take on this.

The chief bridesmaid went around with an instant camera/polaroid and a big old fashioned photo frame.....she simply got you to hold the photo frame and pose, then she took the picture and stuck it in a wedding book....she then got you to write a short message to go along with it.

All you really have to do is fork out for the camera......and make sure your bridesmaid is willing to put in the time to do it :-)

That's a good idea....

It depends what you want it for. You could use it as favours or as an extra for people to take home as well as using them for the guest book.

I dont think it's worth the money if was just for guest book. It's a novelty which would wear off.

Charmaine x

i have used myfacebooth.co.uk for an event and they were amazing.

The quality of the pictures are gerat - you wouldnt think with the lighting quality it was a makeshift backdrop in your venue - they look like a proper photo shoot with the soft (flattering(!)) lighting
    also - only 250 pounds which is a bargain. I have them booked up for my wedding in OCtober 2012- cannot recommend them enough so I would get in there and book girlies!

you could try gigglepod - they are based in troon, also blue parrot in east kilbride have a photobooth too - these are two that i have seen and i am pretty sure they were approx 500-600, and am sure that was for 4hours! My preference was gigglepod as it seemed more like a booth - whereas blue parrot was more like a curtained-off area... its down to personal choice tho :-)

Anna Urban

Some photographers do photobooth too. It definitely won't be so expensive!