Thread: Hair & Make Up Loch Lomond

Default Hair & Make Up Loch Lomond

Hiya girlies ..

Getting married May 2010 at Lodge on Loch Lomond .. any recommendations for quality hair/make-up artists at reasonable cost who would travel up there? All suggestions greatly appreciated!

Ellegee

I'm in the exact same position. Lodge on loch lomond have beauty therapists who work at The Haven at the lodges. I plan to book an appoint with them first for a make up trial. There may be a few hair/make up suppliers at the wedding fair in Oct.

Default Loch Lomond hair/make-up

I looked at Amberspa and it looks lovely but I'm looking for something a bit easier on the purse strings .. got a really good quote from "stardust" but wait and see if there are other possibilities at the Lodge in October.
    Happy planning!
    Ellegee

Hi ellegee,

that is my main concern too, the cost will be very expensive. It would be good to find someone who can do both make up and hair at a good price. Last years wedding fair, there was a mobile hair/make up artist...based in Helensburgh. Think the company is called "Mulberry Rooms"...but i would need to double check. The only problem is i'm unsure if they are going to be at the fair this oct. I'll double check the name and see if i can get a contact number for you. I'm planning on contacting them myself soon for quotes.

Good luck

Wedding Supplier

Hiya girls

I used to work at the lodge on loch lomond as a wedding coordinator, ask Anne-Marie (senior w.c) for the contact details for the mobile hairdresser they recommend, a lot of people used her and we had no complaints!

I have just come across a girl from Helensburgh who does great make-up, uses MAC. She is called Gillian from Make-Up artistry by Gillian, she is just fab!

If you want contact details just ask! x

Kirstyx

That would be great. Can you please post details to contact make up artist based in Helensburgh. Thanks
    Nat

yeah that would be great, could you please post details. I'm getting married at ross priory and i have no idea where to start looking for make-up artists and hairdressers.

does anyone know of any good hairdressers that are reasonably priced that would come out and put hair up etc?

xx

Hi
    I've booked with Valerie at V and A Creative Moments for my wedding in 2010.
    She did makeup for my friend's wedding in August at The Cruin, Loch Lomond and I was one of the 3 bridesmaids. She did an excellent job so booked her after the wedding. Thought her prices were reasonable - we got a 10% discount and no added travel fees.
    A friend did our hair as a gift and will be doing mine on the day too so can't help with that I'm afraid.

Thanks v much.
    Nat

Wedding Supplier

Make-up artistry by gillian - gillian.lafferty@yahoo.co.uk