Thread: Net Brides

Default Net Brides

So excited! My 3 bridesmaid dresses arrived today from America!

Have to say i can't recommend this company enough, they were polite, quick and cheap. Can't ask for any more!

I had 3 of 1699 ordered in black and white and they came to, in total, 260 (including customs charges)

http://www.impressionbridal.com/pop_...=front&im_id=1

The sizing appears to be good as does the quality!

Laura

thats good to hear - im planning to order my bm dresses from there too. save my self a fortune!

Wink

Just had a look at the website....dresses are lovely! Might use it when i'm ordering my bm dresses!

Did they send u colour samples? xx

Hi Sorry for not getting back sooner!

I'm not sure how the customs charges were worked out but i paid 33 (including 11 processing fee) on dresses which they wrote the value of at 183usd, i paid more for extra length, a plus size and postage so i guess it's good that they didn't add those to the value of the dresses!
    I had tried my bm dresses on in a shop, sarah louise bridal, and then decided to shop around for them, so i didn't bother with a sample, i'm not sure whether they do or not!

Laura

Hi Laura, how long did it take for the dresses to be delivered from the time of ordering? Thanks, Jo

Hi

it took around about 10 weeks i think, it was the end of Jan to the middle of march. They give you guidelines on the website and mine were delivered 4 weeks early

Laura