Thread: Bridal hairband

Default Bridal hairband

Hoping someone can help me... when was in Anne Priscilla months back we saw lovely hairbands with details on side (crystal or pearl, can't remember exactly) but what was good about the hairband was the actual band came in lots of different colours in order to blend inwith hair, so blonde, brown, black etc... so it wasn't a silver band but a hair coloured band if that makes sense? Was pretty expensive but am wondering if anyone has seen these elsewhere? x

I've seen some that just look like they've been wrapped with ribbon that matches hair colour

Super Senior Member Nikigotmarried!'s Avatar

Anne Priscilla stock Jenny Packham and Polly Edwards headbands and I know for certain that the Jenny Packham bands come in the different colours to suit your hair. You can see this on the JP website. They are quite expensive, but maybe you could look for someone selling theirs after their wedding? They may well only have worn it once, but you could make a substantial saving buying it this way. Although in saying that, I love mine and am hoping to get use of it even after the wedding

Thanks girls.. tempted just to splash out on one as they are so unusual and I'd make sure I wore it again. Just haven't seen anything quite as nice anywhere else. Will have a look on the JP website

Quote Originally Posted by ***kirsty*** View Post
    Thanks girls.. tempted just to splash out on one as they are so unusual and I'd make sure I wore it again. Just haven't seen anything quite as nice anywhere else. Will have a look on the JP website
    Hi Kirsty,

I spent rather a lot on my tiara/headband and I am looking forward to wearing it to my daughter's Christening (it is versatile). Just go for what you love and you will get wear out of it again :-)