Thread: Hair Pieces

Default Hair Pieces

Hi,

Does anyone know of a hairdressers in Edinburgh that can get and put in hair pieces for weddings? I am looking for a new hairdresser and would like to start using one that can do my hair on the morning of my wedding but as my hair is very fine and fly away i think i'm going to have to use a hair piece/extensions.

Thanks x

Hi,

I can reccommend Myles it's the the Dalry area near Haymarket. I've been using them for year's I'm very very fussy with people touching my hair Gemma (manager) and Joanne (shop owner) are both great.
    I'm booking them for my wedding next year and they are coming out to my venue so I don't have to worry about getting to the hairdressers on my wedding day. I'm also considering having extensions as my hair probably wont be long enough and they said that would be no problem and can reccomend where to buy good quality extensions.
    Good luck x

Quote Originally Posted by clairej23 View Post
    Hi,

I can reccommend Myles it's the the Dalry area near Haymarket. I've been using them for year's I'm very very fussy with people touching my hair Gemma (manager) and Joanne (shop owner) are both great.
    I'm booking them for my wedding next year and they are coming out to my venue so I don't have to worry about getting to the hairdressers on my wedding day. I'm also considering having extensions as my hair probably wont be long enough and they said that would be no problem and can reccomend where to buy good quality extensions.
    Good luck x
    Thanks Claire, i'll have a look, i was hoping to get somewhere that supplied the hair extensions instead of having to go to the shop in stockbridge and buy them myself (very lazy), but i'm not sure this is possible so may have to compromise!