Thread: Thee Wedding Show

Default Thee Wedding Show

Is anyone else going to the Thee Wedding Show this weekend in Murrayfield? I went last year but it was my first show and very, very early stages of planning so didn't get much from it so can't decide whether to go this year again or not? Thanks

What date is it?x

12th and 13th March, this weekend, not sure of times though it doesn't say on the website. Tickets are 6 on the door I think. The website is www.theeweddingshow.com x

It's from 10.30am - 4pm both Saturday and Sunday. I'll be heading along and my fiance is even coming to this one too! Hopefully we can finally make some decisions on important things - like a venue!

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post
    It's from 10.30am - 4pm both Saturday and Sunday. I'll be heading along and my fiance is even coming to this one too! Hopefully we can finally make some decisions on important things - like a venue!
    Hi ajs, this was our first show last year so we took a flyer from everyone and entered all the prize draws etc but weren't at the stage of making any decisions. We won a voucher for the Tinto House Hotel who are at the show again this year, the voucher is a 1,000 wedding for 50. We went away thinking it looked like a nice venue but weren't sure, when we went to see it after we won (one of several vouchers) we have booked it and would recommend going to see it at least x