Thread: Beach Wedding Dress

Smile Beach Wedding Dress

HELP!!!!

We are getting married in September in Mauritius! And we canna wait!! I'm having problems finding a suitable wedding dress as I need to bear in mind how hot it's going to be over there and the fact that I need to travel with it - so need to worry about creasing the dress as well as the weight of the dress.

Because of all of those factors, I'm looking for a 'lighter' weighted dress. Any ideas as to where I could get something suitable but still sparkly n stunning?!!

Cheers xxx

Super Senior Member Nikigotmarried!'s Avatar

You could try looking at Jenny Packham? I think her dresses are ideally suited to destination weddings and many have something extra special about them. Perfect Bridal Rooms in Aberdeen stock them, so you could try there?
    http://www.perfectbridalrooms.com/

Super Senior Member

JP dresses are so gorgeous, and agree that they are great destination dresses. Panpan in Edinburgh stock them if that's closer to you. Maggie Sottero also do a destinations line which are really beautiful xx

chasingfairies

have a look on house of fraser website they have wedding dresses now and they look stunning! and really decent price range as well

Senior Platinum Member

Maggie Sottero do some beautiful beach wedding dresses....my sister in law's sister got one when she married in cyprus last year
    1st October 2010...the best day of my life....I married my best friend

Super Senior Member

I have a Nicholas Millington dress size 12 for sale. You can make me an offer as I am just selling it because it's secondary to my actual wedding dress. You can find it at Littlewoods or Very, lowest price there is 199 but I will happily sell it for around 100.
    It's taking up much needed space in my wardrobe, still in dress bag with tags, brand new.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nicholasmillington.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	2438

Biba in house of fraser...they are gorgeous and not o.t.t expensive either! I was in Mauritius as part of my honeymoon in April- it is roasting hot and very beautiful!! loved it! the Biba dresses would fit in perfectly for Mauritius!