Thread: Wedding Fair & Fashion Show- 5th & 6th March at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange

Smile Wedding Fair & Fashion Show- 5th & 6th March at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange

Our 15th Bi-annual Wedding Fair is fast approaching, with over 110 exhibitors attending its our largest show to date!

Dates: Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th March 2011
    Opening times: 11.00am-4.30pm
    Scottish Wedding Directory Fashion Show: 12.00pm, 2.00pm & 3.45pm

Meet exhibitors ranging from stationery to cars! For a full list of exhibitors please visit www.edinburghweddingfair.com

Brides and Grooms can register for FREE ENRTY by clicking here: http://www.ece.uk.com/weddingform.php
    Additional tickets are 5.00 on the doors.

We hope to see you all there!!! x

Hello Ladies,

So who has pre registered to come along to the Wedding Fair in March?

Are you coming for a look around everything or looking to book something in particular??

Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar

I've registered. I'll be having one last-ditch weekend of looking at florists as I'm feeling very disillusioned at the moment.
    Fairy Gokmother

We have a lovely selection of Florists attending so sure you will fine someone you like! Some are traditional and others are contemporary.

Enjoy the show!

Hi, yes I have registered for the Sunday but I will now have to work, boo. Can I register to come on the Saturday instead? Looking forward to getting ideas on flowers, jewellery, music/entertainment and dresses.

Hi Mrs K 2B,

Yes no problem at all! You can register online for the other day, you are welcome to register for both days.

Enjoy the show!

hi ladies fairly new to the site and I shall be attending with h2b on the sunday really looking forward to it.

emz x

Great! Good to hear MrsRider2be!
    You will have a great time! Lots to see so come early and wear comfy shoes!!