Thread: Envelopments ?!

Default Envelopments ?!

Hello b2bs.

Does any one know where I can get Envelopments for at a decent price. Needing about 60, plain white so I can decorate myself. Ideally would like them a4 width for easy cutting of inserts! And open portrait way.

I've tried a search in google but I can't fine envleopments and the envelopes
    Together which would be best as I would know they match and fit!

Sorry if this has been threaded before, had a search on forums and could see examples of peoples own but nothing else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sarah xx

Pure invitation or eBay xx

Try www.wedloco.co.uk - I got all my stationery from them, they have matching cards, inserts and envelopes at a really good price.

Lx

Some of the websites I found when making my invites were:
    The Hand Crafted Card Company
    Pocketfold Invites
    Papermill Direct
    HobbyCraft

Try a company called 'craftycow' on ebay, fantastic envelopes, paid about £6 for 100 but they are A6, but they have bigger ones and are sturdy and pretty for wedding invites.

Advertisers Perfect Match Designs's Avatar

Hi Sarah,

If it's the official Envelopments® brand of pocketfolds from the USA you are interested in, I am a licensed dealer and use them for all my designs but I also sell them to brides to do their own DIY stationery. Please feel free to get in touch if you would like prices or any further information. They are not the cheapest on the market but really are fabulous quality.
    Christine, Perfect Match Designs
    www.perfectmatchdesigns.co.uk

Thank u so much!
    Just ordered a sample and I love the fact u had cadbury purple as a standard colour!
    Excited now, will save me so much faff on if i like them.
    Thanks x

Hello would just like to say thank you for Christine at Perfect Match Designs. My sample came today, and I was sooo close to tears!! They are just super and perfect!
    Wanted to be creative and make my own. But no way! This is my wedding treat to me! (I will find the money..from somewhere !!) We arent over spending on much so I am going all out on these invites!
    I cannot believe how beautiful it is, I would recommend all you B2B's take a look!
    Professional and friendly service already, and only for a sample!
    Much appreciated Christine.