Thread: Various purchases

Super Senior Member mackinnon.ka's Avatar

Default Various purchases

I like to get crafty, so have been thinking up ideas for a while about what I can make, what I need to do it etc and have now actually made a start on buying things! At the weekend I got:

Table centres (vases, candles, pearls)
    Name places cards and decor
    Invite cards and ribbon buckles
    Lace ribbon and some pearl ended pins for cake

Will post a few pictures of bits as I make them, briefly put together my table centre idea, need to buy mirrors to put them on which I can probably get in Ikea. Got the rest of the stuff from Country Baskets in Birmingham, that place is fantastic, could have come away with so much more, rather dangerous letting me loose in there. If it hadn't been for SWD forum I would never have known such a place existed - so thanks girlies!

Quite excited now that I can start putting bits together, need to find somewhere to store all my purchases!
    Last edited by mackinnon.ka; 24-11-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    ~*01/08/2011 was the most magical day of my life *~

Super Senior Platinum Member Mrs McDermott's Avatar

hehe my wardrobe is slowly but surely filling up with wedding stuff...to the point where i cant actually hang all my clothes up any more:-))) Mrs McD2b-x-
    Donna & Jim - 20th August 2011

www.donna-and-jim.are.gettingmarried.co.uk

Super Senior Member mackinnon.ka's Avatar

Well I think they will be going in my parents loft for now as we live with them, but when we move house (hopefully spring next year) we will have to take it all with us, just hope our house has a loft as I can't sacrifice my wardrobe!
    ~*01/08/2011 was the most magical day of my life *~