Thread: I am new !!

DENSAWE

Default I am new !!

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the site... I got Engaged in April this year after waiting 7 and a 1/2 years for proposal !! I have booked wedding for 12-05-12 in Kincaid House, Milton of Campsie.

I have ordered dress already !!

So excited, wish it was next week.. I am trying not to bore anyone with too much wedding chat - LOL

D x

icantwaittomarryhim

Smile Hi! :)

Hello, and welcome!
    We got engaged in April too and we're getting married in 2012. Haven't booked anywhere yet though, think I'm too fussy, lol. Seen about 12 places already!
    Hoping to find the perfect venue soon.

Happy planning! x

Super Senior Member mackinnon.ka's Avatar

Welcome! I'm pretty new too, got engaged in May, hoping to book for this sort of time next year

Quote Originally Posted by DENSAWE View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I am new to the site... I got Engaged in April this year after waiting 7 and a 1/2 years for proposal !! I have booked wedding for 12-05-12 in Kincaid House, Milton of Campsie.

So excited, wish it was next week.. I am trying not to bore anyone with too much wedding chat - LOL

D x
    Congratulations and welcome. Don't think you'll bore anyone on here. We're doing a wedding at Kincaid in September so will post some pics afterwards. Do you have exclusive use of the venue?
    V&A Creative Moments
    Photographer and Make-up Artist
    www.vandacreativemoments.co.uk

Welcome och don't worry this is the only place I can come and talk weddings non stop without feeling like I'm boring everyone...we're all in the same boat here
    And finally someone who waited even longer than me for a proposal (I waited 7 years) x
    Anita & Grant 26th of May 2011

Super Senior Platinum Member Mrs McDermott's Avatar

Hi there and a great big welcome to the forum:-) You will love it on here and of course you wont bore us...thats what we're here for:-) Mrs McD2b-x-
    Donna & Jim - 20th August 2011

www.donna-and-jim.are.gettingmarried.co.uk

Hello - and welcome to the forum!

Big congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

Quote Originally Posted by DENSAWE View Post
    Hi Ladies,

D x
    Congratulations I waited 8 years for a proposal and 12 to get married and it feels totally diferent to be married, Im loving it xx

Super Senior Member mackinnon.ka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fifi View Post
    Congratulations I waited 8 years for a proposal and 12 to get married and it feels totally diferent to be married, Im loving it xx
    Wow you are patient! Congratulations though, clearly worth the wait

Well hello and welcome to the forum, or as I like to think of it 'my sanity site pre wedding!'

Enjoy.

Jx

Ahhh.....you are my date twin

So exciting isnt it.

So far we''ve only booked our venue and did lots on enquiries.....I'm scared 2 start boking things as I'm so bad for changing my mind all the time

Good for u getting your dress ordered....I'm desprate to get mine but again scared incase I chnge my mind.

Hope you have fun planning xx

DENSAWE

Quote Originally Posted by vandamakeup View Post
    Congratulations and welcome. Don't think you'll bore anyone on here. We're doing a wedding at Kincaid in September so will post some pics afterwards. Do you have exclusive use of the venue?
    Hi. We are going to get exclusive use, you ? I am thinkinig of having the meal in the conservatory too... How many folk will you have ?

D x

DENSAWE

Quote Originally Posted by mrswoods2bx View Post
    Ahhh.....you are my date twin

So exciting isnt it.

So far we''ve only booked our venue and did lots on enquiries.....I'm scared 2 start boking things as I'm so bad for changing my mind all the time

Good for u getting your dress ordered....I'm desprate to get mine but again scared incase I chnge my mind.

Hope you have fun planning xx
    Where are you getting married ?? D x