Thread: Hello :)

Talking Hello :)

Hello Lovlies,

I'm a newbie on here, and just wanted to say hi to everyone!!

I've been watching from the sidelines for a little while and thought it was time to join in

I got engaged last year (Sept) and wedding is all booked, so just saving, saving, saving at the mo!!

K xxxxxxxx

Super Senior Platinum Member Mrs McDermott's Avatar

Hello there and welcome onto the forum:-) If you've been a guest for a while you will know that there are lots of lovely brides to be on here to share your thoughts/moans/bargains etc with:-) Theres just one requirement...you have to spill the beans regarding your planning, we're all a bit nosy and love hearing planning news from new members. where and when are you getting married? Have you got your dress? Whats your colour theme? Ha! told you we were nosy:-) Mrs McD2b-x-
    Donna & Jim - 20th August 2011

www.donna-and-jim.are.gettingmarried.co.uk

Thanks Mrs McD2b!

There have a been a few posts that I kept think oh - I could reply to that and decided it was time tonight to join in!!

Always happy to comply he he........... The wedding is all booked. Not done much on the planning side tbh, just looking for the big things at the mo photographer, videographer, but there are so many out there - where do you start??!! No colour theme either I always faniced Purple, but don't think it's really that time of year colour?? So thinking maybe Red, a little autumnal........ all these decisions to look forward to

xxx
    Last edited by MissR2MrsR; 21-01-2011 at 07:59 PM.