Thread: What Are You Walking Down The Aisle To?

Default What Are You Walking Down The Aisle To?

I thought a similar post already existed, but I can't find it any more - I'm looking for some inspiration for something upbeat to walk down the aisle to... Any suggestions?

Smile

I'm walking down the ailse (well not really an ailse cause its in a golf club, but you know what I mean!) to Prince of Denmark's March and me and Hubby will be walking out to Handel's Water Music suite in D major - Hornpipe!

Our signing of the register music isn't as traditional!

I'll be wandering up the aisle to Highland Cathedral on the pipes and we'll be walking out to a mixture of Scottish piping tunes
    Finally Mrs Noble!

I'm going into Entrance of the Queen of Sheba by Handel.

Out to Caledonia

I'm really struggeling to choose. i'm not really into clasical stuff so now trying to find instrumental versions of my favourite songs but that is proving difficult aswell. I'm sure i'll eventually figure it out tho.

I will be walking down the aisle to a well timed - Lets get married by the proclaimers lol

A friend of mine got married recently and walked down the aisle to the love song in romeo and julliette-it was beautiful. I think you should watch love films (with hubby2b)and listening out for songs, you get applications on some phones that recognise the song and tell you what it is...

I'll be walking down to the sound of bagpipes but haven't actually chosen the music yet

I walked down the aisle to "Edge Hill" by Groove Armada.
    Walked back up to "Bingo Bango" by Basement Jaxx!

Default romeo and juliet

i'd love to have the love theme from romeo and juliet or kissing you from romeo and juliet back cant find instrumental version without leo talkin throughout!! grrrrrrrrrrr anybody got any ideas???

I was thinking about Pachelbel......H2B thinks this might be a bit grand/pretentious!!!! What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by leky View Post
    i'd love to have the love theme from romeo and juliet or kissing you from romeo and juliet back cant find instrumental version without leo talkin throughout!! grrrrrrrrrrr anybody got any ideas???
    The Kissing You song from Romeo and Juliet is by Desree and on her album 'Supernatural'.... I used to have it but got scratched to bits. Love that idea for a song
    Try Play.com or hmv etc etc

i have chosen to be a bit different...

im walking down the aisle to 'cannibal holocaust' by riz ortilani listen @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf1Vt6r-sj8

sounds odd i know but if you listen its beautiful!, will be played on violin (will be kewl!)
    26/09/10 - Can't wait!!!!

This is the only bit of my wedding I've got all planned out, everythign else is chaos at the moment.

I love the 6 verse version of Amazing Grace but it's a bit long to sing all at once so we're splitting it up and I'll walk in while everyone sings the first 3 verses and we'll walk out on to the last 3. This has the advantage of giving the impression of less attention on me when I walk in and gives me some time before and after my walk to compose myself. Also means at the end Hubby and I have a few moments to ourselves before everyone piles out.

I'm not worried about people not seeing my dress as I walk in. I'll be wearing a cloak over it untill the 'you may kiss the bride' part anyway.

Wedding Supplier

Hi girls, when I read this post it made me laugh thinking about our song choice. We had a church ceremony and I walked down the aisle to the wedding march. My husband and I walked back up the aisle to his favourite all time band, Madness "It must be love". We had managed to keep it a secret from family and friends for such a long time and the look on everyone's face made it such a memorable part of the day.
    Gail Galbraith Photography
    Web: www.gailgalbraith.co.uk

Im getting married in Nairn and my little brother is a piper so I am going to walk down the isle to him playing the bagpipes, probably highland cathedral then walk out to mairis wedding! Planning on having the Local Nairn pipe band my bro plays in there for my guests aswell