Thread: Video or Photo Booth

Default Video or Photo Booth

Hi guys!

I'm looking for some information and ideas of prices for video or photo booths. I know you can hire them but i can only seem to google companies in England. I'm in Aberdeenshire so the additional cost of getting one of the machines up to me is too much.

Anyone know any companies in Aberdeenshire or Scotland who hire these things? Thank you! x

Wedding Supplier

One of our clients who is from Edinburgh is starting a photobooth company with her boyfriend who works in film production.

I noticed she put a post on another forum, you and your wedding look under the Scottish section.

I will be seeing her on the 19th of this month if you dont get anyone prior to this I will get details for you

Try www.looklook.co.uk

I saw them at the Taste of Edinburgh festival- it was great fun posing for the camera!

My sister is getting them to provide the photo booth at her wedding next September.

Hope that helps x

Check out 'watch the birdie' website. x

Default Photo booths

I went to a wedding in the Apex Hotel recently and LOOKLOOK were they, it was great fun in the booth, especially after a few drinks!!

Hey 2011bride2b! Nice to meet a fellow aberdonian!

I have mailed look look for a price for hire and delivery to Aberdeen. 650 is to hire so not too sure how much to get up here! Keep you posted

Xx

Default Videobooth

Hi,

I don't know if you looked into a video guesbook but basically guests can press a wee button at the booth and then record a message in video form. I've been looking for one for ages and found www.memorywishes.co.uk which is based in Scotland. Not sure how much it would be to go up to Aberdeen but they are running a promotion until the end of July where you get 100 off the price.

Look Look got back to me first thing this morning - free delivery within 100 miles of Edinburgh then 40p per mile after that so they reckonned about a 15 delivery fee! Our venue doesn't have room for it but let me know how you get on!! I think they are FAB!

x

30th June 2012! Mrs Strachan to be's Avatar

This is brilliant!!!! Ive never seen or hear of this before!!!! i think its a fab idea!!! ive looked at both websites and would love this at our wedding!! im gonna scout around and see if there is one that does video and photos!!!!! ive never seen this at a wedding and im the last in a long line up of weddings... so be something totally different from everyone else!!!...........xx
    Roll on 30th June 2012

Wedding Supplier DAVID CHARLES Photography's Avatar

Default Photobooth in Aberdeen

If you are still looking for a photo-booth, I have a colleague in Aberdeen who could probably help with the still images and prints, but not the video.

Please confirm your Date? He is a busy wedding photographer and so I can't guarantee he will be available.

Let me know if you want details of his service and a price.

Best wishes
    David
    DAVID CHARLES for stylish wedding photography