Thread: Videographer - Help needed!

Default Videographer - Help needed!

Hi all,

I need help finding a cheap videographer. My H2B is really keen on having one so I only want to spend about 500-600 and want it to last from the guests arriving for the ceremony until the first dance.

I have seen loads of demos but can't decide as everyone's demo is different. Some companys just show small slide shows and some show the whole thing.

I haven't found one that makes me think wow. That will do our day justice!!

Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Thanks
    Suz

We've gone with a company called Moments Videography who're really quite decent with their prices. Moments Videography

good luck!
    Finally Mrs Noble!

I found Busby Video who I'm planning on booking, he starts at 400 which is the best I've seen around, which area are you in??
    http://busbyvideo.co.uk/

QUOTE (FutureMrsW2010 @ Apr 25 2009, 09:45 AM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2062"]
    I found Busby Video who I'm planning on booking, he starts at 400 which is the best I've seen around, which area are you in??
    http://busbyvideo.co.uk/[/b]

Hi,

Thanks, I will look into these. We are getting married at Ross Priory, by Loch Lomond next April.

QUOTE (Suz_m @ Apr 23 2009, 05:46 PM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2043"]
    I haven't found one that makes me think wow. That will do our day justice!![/b]
    Keep looking then Suz until you find the one that does make you go wow as if you can stretch the budget then it'll be worth doing. When you see a demo that you like you'll just know that that is who you want.

There are a few different styles that are around at the moment from the three hour DVD to the more edited and styalised edit that is around an hour long. There are some companies who produce fun DVDs and some who produce more romantic looks. Try and think what style you'd like as well as your budget.

There are some fantastic videographers on the site listings, I'm sure that there will be one that has a style you like and is close enough to your budget that they will be the one for you.

Good luck in finding one
    Leven Films www.levenfilms.co.uk Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/levenfilms