Thread: Dont Know What to do?!

Unhappy Dont Know What to do?!

Need some advice don't know what to do!

When me and partner first got engaged 9 years ago we started to plan our wedding we chose our bridal party best man bridesmaids etc.

due to personal reason family breakdown my poor health and having a baby we put the wedding off until our daughter was old enough to understand and be apart of the wedding & my health s bit better so we have now booked a date but now we have changed our minds on our bridal party as the people we chose back then we were really close to seen all the time and spoke all the time where as now we barely see them & never hear from them even though some of them are family. Some family members have assumed our bridal party from 9 years ago is going to be the same and were pretty hurt when we suggested that we might be choosing a fresh bridal party as we have grown up and grown apart from most of the people we had previously chosen best man for we haven't seen or spoke to much n the last 6 months!

Without upsetting anyone do we keep it the way we had planned it years ago and be unhappy with our choices & make me feel uneasy/uncomfortable all day or chose new bridal party and upset family.

I don't know what to do contemplating adding in the extra bridal party and an extra best man so its the best of both worlds but I just don't want to feel unhappy on my day!

any suggestions are greatly welcome!

xx

It's your and your partner's wedding day. You need to do what makes you both happy, not for people you are no longer in touch with. Those complaining about the changes should just be reminded whos day it is.

Thank you! it's just so stressful and don't want upset when it's meant to be the happiest time for us but I think your right we need to do what's best for us and not everyone else. Xx