Thread: Personal service for honeymoon bookings & enquiries, travel advice 2019

Cool Personal service for honeymoon bookings & enquiries, travel advice 2019

Hello lovely Brides to Be! There seems to have been a quiet spell on the Honeymoon board. It's time to jazz things up again and start getting excited about sunnier climes, cloudless skies, perfect talcum white sand beaches and balmy azure seas lapping at our toes!

Please feel free to ask any questions or advice regarding your Honeymoon as I would love to help.

Passport advice required?
    How far in advance should you book?
    Best Beaches and scenery in the world for your Insta pics?
    Worried about Brexit and how it may affect your Travels?
    Who to safely spend your hard earned Honeymoon savings with?
    Do you do a 'Shop Wedding List' for your guests to gift you or 'Honeymoon Bridal Registry' so they can be involved in sending you on your perfect Dream Honeymoon?
    Or simply needing some great inspiration on where in the World you can go?

How about your own secluded Villa Suite on a perfect Maldivian Island? Or hanging out with Elephants and Lions in the vast plains of Africa? A Scottish Castle Honeymoon Four Poster fit for any budding Medieval Princess & her very own Prince? If you like Polar climes then a dream Ice Hotel Suite complete with draped furs and crystal beds in the romantic glow of a candlelit setting may be more for you! Or how about a Lawrence of Arabia style Desert Honeymoon for high ranking in the Romance ratings?!

I can help with any or all of the above and I can also send you there. I offer a bespoke Personal Service where your spend has the best Financial Protection in the business and I work to your budget whether a short Homestay MiniMoon break here in the UK or a Long Haul Luxury High end and everything in between.

Feel free to message me privately or ask here and I will be only too happy to chat!
    07788 946 323
    Happy Wedding Planning!

Marisa Ippolito ~ Travel Counsellors
    Last edited by Travel Counsellors; 19-01-2019 at 03:20 PM.