Thread: Dark Blue Handmade Table Runners - free for collection from Pollokshields

Default Dark Blue Handmade Table Runners - free for collection from Pollokshields

Hi,

I have 11 dark blue table runners that I made for my wedding 2.5 years ago. They are 30cm wide by approx 2.2m long, in a dark blue lightweight cotton with occasional stripes of patterned fabric (a mix of hand printed floral print and liberty fabric) and silver stitch.

They have been living in a bag in a cupboard for 2 years so need a wash and iron, they are handmade so not flawless but are unique.

Happy to give them away for free but a nice bottle of wine / house plant in return would be appreciated. Pick up only from Pollokshields, Glasgow.

x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg   image2.jpg  

Hi Glasvegas. I get married in a month and these would be perfect for my day. Happy to offer wine and a nice plant! Iím based in Dennistoun so can collect soon if theyíre still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Yes they are still available, Iím around this weekend if you wanted to pick them up then, otherwise Iím also in most of next week. DM me for address and to arrange x