Thread: Rock Ceilidh Band

Default Rock Ceilidh Band

Hi All,
    I'm new here so I apologise if this isn't in the right place/has been discussed before.

I'm looking for a Ceilidh band with a difference, we'd really like a band who encorporate modern music into ceilidh music for traditional dances.

Has anyone one come across this before? I've found two but it would be nice if there were a few more to look into.

Thanks

Oooh that's an interesting idea. I've no suggestions I'm afraid, but I imagine if you join some Fb groups or follow some music pages on Fb you might find something or at least someone who can point you in a helpful direction. Good luck!

Give the guys at The Big Shoogle a look - https://www.facebook.com/thebigshoogle/
    Colin
    Annasach Ceilidh Band
    (mobile 07768 - 563138)

Not sure if my post is too late however my wedding band was Ghillie Dhu and they were amazing!! So versatile and talented, they played my down the aisle to Hoppipola, provided background music at the drinks reception and provided the best ceilidh Iíve ever heard. They mixed in faithless, kings of Leon and loads of other tunes into their set list. Iím not exaggerating when I say everyone loved them. The dance floor was honestly full all night!