I should have posted this offer at the beginning of the month...:-
2020 Offer from Creative Video Troon:- I am enjoying being semi-retired so much that I have decided to fully retire in 2020 and am making this special offer as a final farewell gesture for weddings taking place in that year. It applies to single venue weddings and provides single camera coverage from at least an hour before the wedding through to the 2nd Dance. If you are getting ready in the Hotel or Castle then I will start earlier to film some of the Bridal preparations. You will also have the benefit of a 2nd unmanned camera filming your ceremony from a different angle and get our very popular 12 minute Highlights film,-- similar to this example.
Total package offer price 670. Saving 90 Other services can be added to this deal.
This is a limited time offer and the deposit must be paid by 31st May 2018. Booking numbers will be limited. I love my job but that does not mean that I wish to work 7 days a week for months on end on a backlog of editing! Been there- done that.
I hope that you will at least take a look at the video clip or our website and that you have that twenty-twenty vision that allows you to make a good choice.
http://www.creativevideotroon.co.uk/