Thread: Need a band for wedding in france

Default Need a band for wedding in france

Hi my fiance and I are getting married in france september 2018. Can anyone recomend a band who are not too expensive who might travel?

We either cannot afford or do not like the bands that are situated there. Plus we woud like a scottish band to play.

We also need music for the reception too so if anyone can recomend that too!

Advertisers Jim - Scotland's Party DJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenkeays View Post
    Hi my fiance and I are getting married in france september 2018. Can anyone recomend a band who are not too expensive who might travel?

We either cannot afford or do not like the bands that are situated there. Plus we woud like a scottish band to play.

We also need music for the reception too so if anyone can recomend that too!
    I know some bands that travel internationally but it gets really expensive really fast - there's not only airfares, most will need equipment to be hired too and as you're effectively blocking out several potential work dates for them, their fees will reflect that.

Same goes for DJs - for a wedding in France I'd need to charge for flights, accommodation, at least two days work and equipment hire...

I know it's not very helpful with regards to your question and what you're looking for but if you want a Scottish influence because you'd some ceilidh then the most logistically straight forward and budget friendly bet would be to hire a local DJ then ask them to acquire some Scottish music and give them a list of bands and songs that you'd like to hear throughout the night.
    Jim Moore - Scotland's Party DJ
    DJ, Vocalist, Host, Ceilidh Calling and more
    www.scotlandspartydj.com
    Facebook