Thread: Seeking: Rustic wedding barn

Default Seeking: Rustic wedding barn

Hi everyone!

Iím new to this forum, so itís lovely to meet you all and any help would be grateful!

I am looking to get married in 2019, and my ideal wedding would be in a rustic, converted barn, if you like.

Iíve had a look myself, and have only really found 2: the Harburn Barn, West Lothian and Pratis Barn, Fife. Ideally, Iím looking for one a bit closer to home (Dumfries & Galloway), does anyone know of any?

Thank you for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2A133560-2327-468D-91EC-599031710DA3.jpg  

I'm not sure it's any closer for you but Wedderburn Barns are just gorgeous and you can have a drinks reception at the castle or stay at the castle as well if you like - or use the barn on its own.

Hello ForgetfulDarcy and congratulations on your engagement! Iím getting married in Pratis Barns, have booked for Sept 2019 and we just fell in love with it when we went to view! Are you any closer to making a decision? x
    Last edited by Turnerwedding; 10-01-2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Wrong name

Advertisers Jim - Scotland's Party DJ's Avatar

Pratis farm is stunning. Congratulations on booking there Turnerwedding.

As for closer to Dumfries - it's not round the corner but Dalduff Farm in Maybole is great too.
    Jim Moore - Scotland's Party DJ
    DJ, Vocalist, Host, Ceilidh Calling and more
    www.scotlandspartydj.com
    Facebook