Thread: Mini movies

Default Mini movies

Hi all,

we we are looking for a photographer only and have agreed on no videographer. However, I have looked at a few photographers now and I see some of them include mini movies, which is a photo montage set to music.

Do do most photographers do a mini movie, if you wish one? Or does it vary? Would appreciate any tips on this, thanks!

Advertisers nataliaswiaderphotography's Avatar

Hi Future Mrs G

I believe that photographers rarely provide short movies unfortunately as they are usually 100% concentrated on taking photographs. If you're only interested in a mini movie the price won't be high though. I could recommend Robert from Lighthouse Picture, based in Glasgow.

Best regards,
    Natalia

www.nataliaswiader.com

There are so many websites that'll let you make your own "mini movie" (if you just want photos set to music) - Kizoa, Animoto are both free I think. Adobe Spark is a paid for service, but really great (think it's around a tenner to subscribe for a month).

I initially wasn't bothered about a videographer but a few friends that got married a couple of years ago said it was their biggest regret not having one; so I think we're going with Tub of Jelly photographers who will do both photos and video!

annette

Quote Originally Posted by WineDesign View Post
    There are so many websites that'll let you make your own "mini movie" (if you just want photos set to music) - Kizoa, Animoto are both free I think. Adobe Spark is a paid for service, but really great (think it's around a tenner to subscribe for a month).

I initially wasn't bothered about a videographer but a few friends that got married a couple of years ago said it was their biggest regret not having one; so I think we're going with Tub of Jelly photographers who will do both photos and video!
    If you look on facebook at diffent angles wedding videographer, he will work with all photographers,and very reasonable.
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk