Thread: Tea Length Wedding Dress / Glasgow Area

Default Tea Length Wedding Dress / Glasgow Area

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

I'm about to start the search for 'the dress'. We're getting married in NYC in June, so I don't want anything full length, mainly because it'll be warm and I'll be navigating my way round New York for photos etc.

So...does anyone have and thoughts or suggestions on where to start? I haven't tried anything on yet but I was thinking of making an appointment at a bridal shop to try a few things - mainly to check that the style I have in mind actually suits me! I'm looking for tea length, lace and probably with a lace 3/4 sleeve or cap sleeve. I LOVE the look for the Berketex Elvina dress, but it's 700 which I'm not sure I want to pay for an elopement to NYC. I appreciate that's not anywhere near as expensive as some dresses, and if I was having a traditional wedding at home, I'd probably go all out on it, but I won't have it on for long!

Anyone seen anything 'Elvina-like' anywhere else?

I've read so many bad customer service reviews about lots of bridal shops and I'm a bit scared!

Thanks all!

Sarah Louise Bridal in Glasgow does True Bride which is a bridal collection with a variety of tea length dresses. They are really lovely. Good luck!