Thread: Worried and stuck - Celebrant advice

Default Worried and stuck - Celebrant advice

Hi all, absolute newbie here and first post!

I'm stuck and slightly feeling the stress of trying to find a Celebrant to conduct our ceremony in Sept 2018. I've tried a few places (Fuze, Scottish Independent Humanist, Humanist Society Scotland) asking about specific celebrants and then when they were unavailable just generally about availability of celebrants in the Glasgow area but the few people I have heard back from I just haven't had that same 'settled' feeling I've had with the likes of the band or photographer...

Anyone have any suggestions of lovely people or good places to keep searching? Starting to get a bit worried (I know it's miles away but time is flying in!!!)

Thanks

Cx

Have you asked for Sandy Geddes at IHC? The loveliest man ever and every review he has is so good x

Advertisers Creative Video Troon's Avatar

Try David Mitchell. http://www.devotion-weddings.co.uk/david-mitchell/ David has worked in the wedding industry for many years and recently qualified as a Celebrant and is making a huge success of that work.
    Creative Video Troon
    http://www.creativevideotroon.co.uk

I'm feeling in the same boat ... I had my heart set on Sandy Geddes or Norrie Flowers but neither are available and I'm just not feeling it with anyone else so understand not having a settled feeling. Logic is telling me to just pick one and move on but its making me feel physically sick now ... I'm not emosh and have not felt this about any other of the (many) choices to make