Thread: Central Belt Photographers Please!

Default Central Belt Photographers Please!

Hi all,

We're getting married in Autumn 2018, and having just booked our venue we're starting to pull together ideas and a plan for the rest! We're getting married at Harburn Barn near West Calder, between Edinburgh and Glasgow.

We're agreed that we want relaxed, not overly posed photos which capture the feel of the day, and I've seen a lot of beautiful photography in this style. Unfortunately it's all been so much more than we can afford!

We were hoping to spend no more than around the 700 mark - we don't need printed albums etc. so it'd be digital only.

Any recommendations?

Hi,

My wedding is next Summer and I've just booked with Kris Soul Photography, as he's had good reviews elsewhere on the forum and is much less expensive than some other photographers. https://www.krissoulphotography.co.uk/ We're having one of his digital only options.

Hi CatherineC,

We have booked Harburn Barn too, for next July - couldn't help but fall in love with it! I hope you are enjoying the planning.

We have gone with Mark Quinn Photography as, like you, we also want relaxed photos of the day. Off the top of my head though his digital only package is 900. So far, he has been fab in handling all my bonkers questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Heli View Post
    Hi,

My wedding is next Summer and I've just booked with Kris Soul Photography, as he's had good reviews elsewhere on the forum and is much less expensive than some other photographers. https://www.krissoulphotography.co.uk/ We're having one of his digital only options.
    Thanks so much for this - he has really lovely style (and those prices are much less scary than others I've seen), so we'll definitely look into it!

Quote Originally Posted by kwoodb View Post
    Hi CatherineC,

We have booked Harburn Barn too, for next July - couldn't help but fall in love with it! I hope you are enjoying the planning.

We have gone with Mark Quinn Photography as, like you, we also want relaxed photos of the day. Off the top of my head though his digital only package is 900. So far, he has been fab in handling all my bonkers questions!
    Oh wow, it's great to hear from someone else at the same venue! We were totally smitten, I love the idea of pretty much being able to do what we want with it and it just had such a cosy, homely feel. We'll check out Mark Quinn - if he's shot at the venue before he'll know the grounds etc, which would be really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Oh wow, it's great to hear from someone else at the same venue! We were totally smitten, I love the idea of pretty much being able to do what we want with it and it just had such a cosy, homely feel. We'll check out Mark Quinn - if he's shot at the venue before he'll know the grounds etc, which would be really helpful!
    Hi, has anyone come across http://irisartphotography.co.uk? I'm looking to book my wedding photography. Can anyone recommend any professional photographers in the Edinburgh or Glasgow area please?

Hi Catherine,

We have at the moment 100 off sale if you are still looking for a photographer. Please have a look our website and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! Ewa

www.vivviphotography.co.uk