Thread: Website for my wedding

Advertisers

Default Website for my wedding

Hello form me. Can anyone tell me where to make a website for my wedding. I want to make a website easier for my guests. After the wedding I want to have a gallery where I can upload photos and create a gallery? Thanks.

Advertisers

This is a great idea that can save you a lot of money and time.

Squarespace has some great templates to get started and is really user friendly! www.squarespace.com

Advertisers

Quote Originally Posted by CFW View Post
    Squarespace has some great templates to get started and is really user friendly! www.squarespace.com
    Have you used this service?

Hi - I've used this website a few times in my job to build websites and found it so easy to use! I also will be using this for my own wedding website when the time comes to get it set up!
    Last edited by CFW; 29-05-2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: clarify

Advertisers

Quote Originally Posted by CFW View Post
    Hi - I've used this website a few times in my job to build websites and found it so easy to use! I also will be using this for my own wedding website when the time comes to get it set up!
    This sounds good. Is there an option in which one can make such a website for me and what is the price? Thank you

I probably wouldn't recommend hiring someone to make the website for you as it is a cost you don't need in wedding planning, I would say, especially as they are so easy to work! Squarespace is so user-friendly and you can set up a trial page where you have free access to two weeks so I would recommend playing about with it and if you find it easy to use then you can opt to secure the page and pay a monthly fee. They have templates for wedding websites to help you get started too! x

https://www.squarespace.com/templates/wedding
    Last edited by CFW; 30-05-2017 at 12:11 PM. Reason: grammar mistake and added link

Advertisers

Thanks for this advice. I will look at this option!

My friend has recommended Weebly to me for our wedding site - she says its really easy to build using templates and its free so going to give that a go