Thread: Hector's Heroes Ceilidh Band - anyone seen them live?

Default Hector's Heroes Ceilidh Band - anyone seen them live?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone on here has used Hector's Heroes ceilidh band for their wedding or knows someone who has?

We originally tried to book Kilter as they were recommended to us, but they weren't available on our date. The same guy manages both bands & said Hector's Heroes were free.

I just can't find a lot of info on them at all. I haven't found anything negative, which is definitely a good thing! But there's just not a lot to go on & bands are expensive, so just wondered if anyone had any opinion on them.

Thanks! X

Default Hector's Heroes ceilidh band

Quote Originally Posted by MrsL View Post
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone on here has used Hector's Heroes ceilidh band for their wedding or knows someone who has?

We originally tried to book Kilter as they were recommended to us, but they weren't available on our date. The same guy manages both bands & said Hector's Heroes were free.

I just can't find a lot of info on them at all. I haven't found anything negative, which is definitely a good thing! But there's just not a lot to go on & bands are expensive, so just wondered if anyone had any opinion on them.

Thanks! X

Hey!

We are in the exact same situation and wondered if you went for the band in the end?

Thanks! Xxx