Thread: Invitation help?!

Default Invitation help?!

Okay needing some help! I'm wanting to make my own invitations however I have no facility to do the printing. can anyone suggest on who they've used? I'll be needing a few inserts aswell. Once printed il decorate the exterior and interior of the invitations using our colours that we have chosen. Never done this before so needing as much help as I can get! Thank you xx

When organising a ball at university(10 years ago!! ) I designed some simple invites myself and then got them printed at Prontaprint. Much more economical than fancy invitations.
    I designed and printed my brother's Order of Service using a home printer and it was an absolute nightmare faffing around with guillotines and getting the printer aligned, worth getting it done at an official printers if you are going to design yourself.
    Maybe go in and chat to them about standard sizes they use and the types/costs of card options.

Also, Canva is a free tool which is great for graphic design and invitations. I'm not skilled in that area at all, but the tools really help you out and give you ideas of layout and colours.

https://www.canva.com/

I bought a lovely stamp from Noolibird.com and then bought the cream blank cards from Hobbycraft. Printed off the inserts and tied them with a ribbon - not the quickest option but very cheap! Was then able to use the stamp for otehr wedding items - menus, order of service etc.