Thread: Are you looking to arrange a BRIDAL REGISTRY to help pay for your Honeymoon?

Default Are you looking to arrange a BRIDAL REGISTRY to help pay for your Honeymoon?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bridal registry box.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	14584
    Hi

Are you looking to arrange a BRIDAL REGISTRY? More and more people know about Gift lists for Weddings and contributing to Honeymoons is no different. I have arranged many now and sometimes my Honeymooners do feel a bit embarrassed to ask their friends and family initially but I tell them if it is done in a professional way with a quality feel, then it's possible to really make your guests feel they are part of your Wedding in more ways than one. I have some great ideas about how to incorporate that into your Wedding plans and have some great ideas I can send you on how to put your request in words that are special to you and your husband/wife to be.

At Travel Counsellors I arrange a Bridal Registry and it comes with a beautiful Ivory keepsake box filled with little cards that you slip in with your Wedding invites. (I can also pre-write up them for you if you wish in the ink colour of your choice - to match your invites, gold/silver/black). This gives your guests a code and they go online and up comes a lovely photo of you as a couple (you provide that and I will load it for you! Many use a lovely Holiday pic!). Then your guests will read a small personal message from you.

It's all very professionally and tastefully done and so far my Honeymooners and their guests have loved it! I also gift the box to you from me when you are booking your Honeymoon so there is no charge to arrange it. After your guests have contributed, the funds are paid directly into your bank account and no fee is taken, it's all yours.

When your guests have made their contribution a message pops up to say thank you (from you and again in your own words)! I also include thank you cards that can be sent to your guests after your wedding. The thing that guests love most is that they don't have to search for a gift that you might not like or need. You are actually making it easier for them to give you a gift that you will really love without the pain of shopping around!

bridal registry box.jpg

I would be happy to send you the email that has all the info in. Just PM me or message me here and I will be happy to do that. :-)
    Last edited by Travel Counsellors; 22-01-2017 at 08:04 PM.