Thread: Information and Prices on Altskeith Country House Loch Ard

Default Information and Prices on Altskeith Country House Loch Ard

Hi everyone!

Have now been engaged to h2b for nearly two years and think we have finally found a venue!

We we are having a small intimate wedding of around 15 guests and loveeeeee the look of Altskeith. Amazing scenery. And love the idea of being married under the gorgeous beech tree. I've emailed the owners but think they are on holiday till the 17th of January. I'm too impatient and excited to wait for a reply . It has been a long time coming and I think I have finally found thee venue!

It it would be great to get some feedback on prices to hire this venue etc and any feedback from any brides that have been to see or been married here.

Thanks ladies

Platinum Member

Can't help with prices (although I would imagine it's not cheap as it's amazing and exclusive) but can say it is an incredibly beautiful venue, the owners are brilliant and great at what they do, you've found a real gem! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by siobhan_flute View Post
    Can't help with prices (although I would imagine it's not cheap as it's amazing and exclusive) but can say it is an incredibly beautiful venue, the owners are brilliant and great at what they do, you've found a real gem! Good luck!
    Aww that's fab! I've received an early reply from them which is great and I am currently in the process of arranging a viewing. Too excited hehe so glad I came across this place!

Thanks v much

X