Thread: Newbie looking for info and prices on. Altskeith Country House

Default Newbie looking for info and prices on. Altskeith Country House

Hi everyone!

Have now been engaged to h2b for nearly two years and think we have finally found a venue!

We we are having a small intimate wedding of around 15 guests and loveeeeee the look of Altskeith. Amazing scenery. And love the idea of being married under the gorgeous beech tree. I've emailed the owners but think they are on holiday till the 17th of January. I'm too impatient and excited to wait for a reply . It has been a long time coming and I think I have finally found thee venue!

It it would be great to get some feedback on prices to hire this venue etc and any feedback from any brides that have been to see or been married here.

Thanks ladies

Hey,
    They may well get back to you as I sent a request just before Christmas and had a reply a few days later, despite receiving the automated email about holidays! From the email i received, a two night stay in the house itself is just under 3000 then there are additional fees for catering, drinks, use of function suite (if required), use of house for ceremony etc for a wedding. It looks beautiful and is certainly somewhere we are considering!

Enjoy planning

Ohhhh that's fab! Thank you so much for the quick reply. We are looking for only 1 night stay and during the week so I'm hoping that it will be a bit cheaper than the 3000. It is beautiful and I cannot wait to go see it! Did they mention what their availiability is like at all? I'm hoping to book for this/ early next year as we are having a weekday wedding I'm hoping that this won't be a problem. We've also been looking at the lodge on Loch Lomond but havnt made any emails as of yet

I hope your plans are going well.