Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Erin Rose videoography

My wedding has been and gone and I'm sad to say I ended up cancelling Erin rose for our wedding, mainly due to lack of contact on their part and a gut feeling I had about them. I contacted them to arrange to meet them prior my wedding, they would take weeks to reply, then when we did have a meeting organised they cancelled due to being double booked then when we rearranged they cancelled again saying Andrew was ill and would be in touch to arrange another date, I never heard a thing til 1 week before my wedding when they emailed looking for me to pay £1000 balance. After all that and my gut feeling I knew I was doing the right thing cancelling them.

Hi there. I hope you don't mind but I saw this post and I'm sad to say my husband and I are in the same position. We were also married in August 2016 and are yet to receive our full wedding film. Would you mind telling us if you have received yours yet please? We are trying to understand if anyone else is in the same boat 🙁 Thanks

Advertisers

This is an effusive theme! Sometimes I also want something interesting and I find interesting original ideas such as http://wedding-retouching.com/blog/p...s-wedding.html a good idea and how difficult it will be to implement it?
    Last edited by AmyLyons; 02-02-2018 at 05:33 AM.

Hi

Not sure if anyone is still on this thread but I would like to post on the off chance that anyone is thinking of booking Erin Rose Films. My husband and I had booked this company for our wedding at the end of last year. We read these posts about this time last year. I sent several very nice and polite emails asking a couple of questions and not directly mentioning the complaints I had heard. I heard nothing from them until I said that their refusal to speak to me was breach of contract. I even had letters sent to their address recorded delivery which they never accepted and were returned. I asked for my deposit back and was ignored. I initially felt sorry for them as I thought it sounded like they just couldnít cope but the way they just completely ignored us was indefensible. The way they have treated their customers is a disgrace and itís dishonest. They did nothing to remedy the situation. They have my contact details. Itís basic customer service and bare minimum manners to pick up the phone and explain. They couldnít even do that. I would not recommend anyone to book with them.