Thread: Inverness Brides?

Default Inverness Brides?

Any Inverness brides? Would love to discuss providers!

We are getting married at Achnagairn in April... So excited!! Have you booked your venue?

Yeah im booked for the lochardil house hotel. Who are you using for hair and makeup? X

I'm using a friend who has a brilliant hair & make up by business near Glasgow (AMM Hair & Meke up) but if I hadn't been, I would have gone for Suzanne McMahon for hair. Her Facebook page is really good! Do you need to use any other suppliers or are the hotel organising most for you?

Hotel are doing food etc but I've booked a band, flowers, room dressing so far!

Hi there
    I just got engaged on Christmas Day!!!! Soooo exciting!
    I'm just starting the venue hunt in Inverness so any help much appreciated!
    It's a ceremony/meal for 50 then dance for around 100.
    Any ideas?

Those are good numbers. I have 80 for the day and most of the venues I looked at couldn't hold that. What sort of thing are you looking for?xxx

I think something quite informal and fun. We stayed at Bunchrew two nights ago and although a beautiful place, we didn't feel it was for us.
    Thinking about Bogbain Farm maybe but have heard it can be a cold venue. Still think other hotels might be good too tho.

Bogbain is cool and I went to a lovely wedding there. But it was pricey. I also thought it was quite dis jointed and at times people were in little side rooms and the band were playing to only a few folk. Have you looked at the Dairy at Daviot? I would have like it but it's too small for my numbers

thats good to hear more information about BogBain. Yes I have looked at the Dairy too but need to check out their numbers. Thank you so much for your help!

Advertiser

Congratulations. The Best Westerns are always a winner. I sang at one in Ayr and the service and quality of venue was immense.
    Being a wedding ceremony singer i look forward travelling out with Glasgow. I have sung in Inverness a few times.
    Good luck with you're wedding plans.

Kind Regards
    Claire Semple
    www.clairesemple.com
    Wedding Ceremony Singer and Karen Carpenter Tribute Act

Hi gemstar,
    I am looking into Achnagairn for our wedding but would love any tips or vendors you are using! Just trying to price up whether it will be in 2 or 3 years? What about a band? Hair/make up? Are you using their caterers? Sorry - i'm so excited and have so many questions!!! Not long until your day now! Emma xx

Hi Emhiggy

Yes we are well & truely on the countdown now... This time in 12 weeks I'll be married ***55357;***56842;
    We are planning our wedding from Australia so haven't seen the venue in real life or met any of our suppliers.
    In terms of vendors we are using Good Highland Food for catering. Achnagairn have 3 preferred suppliers (GHF, Red Poppy & Taste of Moray). You can use other cateres but have to pay extra from memory!
    Angela Stewart Creative is our stylist and so far she has been amazing via email & Skype.
    Justin Scobie is doing our pics and we have Betty booth for our photobooth.
    All other suppliers are from a bit further afield. Hope that helps ***55357;***56832;

Advertiser

Hi Ladies, Congratulations! I hope the wedding planning hasn't been too stressful If you are looking for Hen Party Ideas we have Intoxicating Tea Parties and overnight Hen Packages! Have a wee look http://www.invernesspalacehotel.co.u...s-breaks-away/. Thanks Samantha