Thread: No idea!

Default No idea!

Hiya

Looking to going on honeymoon in June next year. Myself and partner are looking for relaxation but also some nightlife, sites and shopping! Does anyone have any suggestions to where we can do all of these things?

Thanks x
    Last edited by natasha85; 27-11-2016 at 01:37 AM.

Advertiser

Hi Natasha
    I hope I can give you some advise, it will depend on whether your thoughts are towards Europe or further abroad. Dubai or Abu Dhabi are fantastic options which will give you beach,nightlife and superb shopping! I found another couple a super deal to the 5 Star Amwaj Rotana hotel in Dubai which is in a super position plus the flight is only 7-8 hours from Glasgow with guaranteed sun! Other suggestions would be something like a city & beach such as Las Vegas & Mexico or New York & Mexico. In term of Europe maybe Cyrpus or one of the greek islands and as an alternative Croatia is quite popular for honeymoons
    If you would like any more advise or anything checked for you please feel free to private message or email me emma@baxtertravel.co.uk
    Emma

Recommend Dubai *-* I had an amazing experience with TLT LIMO http://tlt.ae .They found us a hotel, tours, arranged for us a wonderful stay. They even called me to say thank you. I don't think I've ever been so impressed in my life. Funny enough, returning Will took in my return. That process was even faster than the transaction.
    Overall great experience. Recommend)