Thread: Polaroid guestbook

Default Polaroid guestbook

I have a notion to get a Polaroid camera and get guests to take pictures of themselves, stick it in the guestbook and leave a message for us and I just wondered how other brides who had done this had found it worked?

How well did other people find it worked - I don't want to get a photo booth and thought this would be a good alternative!

Did many people use it? Or did a lot of people take the pictures and just take the prints away with them rather than sticking them in?

Thanks in advance!

I attended a wedding last year, where they did the Polaroid camera and guestbook idea, and it did work very well! They had a dedicated corner for it, with a sign saying it was for a guest book, and a rustic feel string lines and pegs to pin them up for the developing part. There ended up with a line for the camera as so many people wanted to take the snap!

You could also have a couple members of your bridal party direct guests there and have them mention that it's for the guestbook, and get those guests to spread the word etc

I was looking to do this too! I'm unsure where to locate the camera and how it works x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to a wedding where they did this and it was great! Although, you might need to put a Bridemaid or Usher on guest book duty to make sure you get a shot/message from everyone.....or make a really big sign so that everyone sees it!!