Thread: MUA v DIY

Default MUA v DIY

Hello girls

I'm struggling to decide if I should have a MUA or just DIY.

My thinking behind DIY is
    1. I really don't wear much make up on a daily basis so just want a natural look on the big day.
    2. A MUA is really quite expensive, and I just think I could spend all that money on buying good make up MAC or BB (which I'd get to keep) and maybe a little make up lesson.

Of course the reasons for a MUA
    1. A lot less stress in the morning.
    2. They know exactly what they are doing.

What is everyones thoughts on this? I know make up artists do an amazing job. But I'm not really into the whole glamorous look.

Thanks
    M

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So for my sisters wedding in October we had a lesson and did make up ourselves, was good, we looked great but I didn't last all day and by the meal I felt I needed a refresh.
    For my wedding next week I have opted for a MUA, I don't wear a lot of make up and like you wanted it quite natural and she was great!! The trial was lovely, I felt pampered and it lasted all day without more than a little powder touch up

Hannahm, could you tell me who the make-up artist is. I am trying to help my son and his fiance in Australia plan their wedding and I know my future daughter-in-law would like her wedding make-up to be natural but stay on all day.

I'm using Lesley at Pamper and Polish. She is amazing!!

Thanks Hannah. I'll pass that information on.Best wishes for your wedding next week. I hope the sun shines for you.