Thread: Hair recommendations for Cumnock/Ayrshire?

Default Hair recommendations for Cumnock/Ayrshire?

My wedding is fast approaching and I'm just starting to sort out someone to do my hair, would love some recommendations for the Cumnock area? Getting married at Lochside and have my trial with their makeup team this week so hopefully that'll be me sorted in that area but not sure where to start for hair

Hey Im getting married in lochside too, how did you get on with the make up team?

The makeup team was great (my wedding was about two weeks ago) my makeup lasted well all day and was what I wanted - my now-husband said he loved it. They did makeup for me and my three bridesmaids and we were all happy. Went with new image for my hair, they were great too - would recommend both. On a side note Lochside were amazing leading up to and on the day, you're in good hands!

I cannot recommended Lesley at Pamper and Polish enough. She's based in Glasgow but travels and she's just amazing. So accommodating and patient (I had 3 hair trials before I could decide on a style as they were all lovely)
    shes on holiday until next Saturday but I recommend giving her a call.

Thanks I think I am going to go with Cameo bridal styling for my hair, just not decided yet on make up