Thread: 500 photographer and videographers?

Default 500 photographer and videographers?

We have just booked our wedding for November this year, I've booked everything apart from my photographer and we will possibly look to book a videographer if the price is right. The thing is my photography budget is 500, I've found a couple of possibilities but can anyone recommend photographers off the top of their heads in the Glasgow area? I'm demented trailing through websites trying to find photographers and look after my two daughters. Any recommendations for videographers of the same price would be appreciated too!thanks

We booked our photographer for 550. That's from bridal prep to first few dances, effectively all day. We did get a midweek discount of 10% I think, but we had looked at her because her prices were very reasonable and within our budget, and her photos are just gorgeous. She's Jacqui Paterson from Chic Photo. Based in falkirk but she literally travels anywhere, even to Iceland!

We used encore photography. Think there package is just over 500 but they give a great service. Based in Falkirk but will travel to Glasgow

Our videographer was also our DJ and we got a package for 400 - the package should of been photography and dj but he happily switched it to video. The firm was Hi-Tec entertainment. Totally professional service and the DVD is briliant (one of my new favourites)

We got married on 7th May and used Kris Soul Photography. Cannot recommend hi highly enough he is fantastic. We received almost 800 photos and for the price he is incredible http://www.krissoulphotography.co.uk

I wouldn't recommend ours. He did the opposite of what I asked and we ended up with really cheesy photos, not the natural style he described to us which we agreed on. He didn't take all the shots I'd specified on a written list so we haven't got photos of certain people. Very disappointed...

Thanks for all the comments, we managed to book our photographer last weekend which I'm really pleased with. No videographer as yet, still not in the current budget but still hopeful we'll find some way to do it nearer the time xx