Thread: Hair and Beauty regime

Default Hair and Beauty regime

Hi guys, what are you all doing for hair/beauty /diet/exercise regime in the lead up to your wedding? Thought it would be good to hear what others are doing to look their best and maybe get some ideas! xxx

Beauty - I'm actually getting lazer hair removal! (I suffer from trapped hairs, so thought I'd use the wedding as an excuse to pay to fix this annoying problem).
    Exercise - As if having to fit and look good in a wedding dress wasn't enough motivation, me and H2B have decided to run a marathon sometime around our wedding. So far I'm no where near a marathon, but the training is slowly working, as I'v lost about 8 pounds in weight this last month!

What about yourself? What are you currently planning on any of these regime things?

My wedding is two years away and I'm already freaking out about losing the extra weight I've gain in the last two years. Already have my skincare routine in place but thinking of treating myself to a facial every month along with trying lvl lash lift. I'm hoping to find out more information on laser hair removal and hopefully get it done.

Hi! I am 9 months out. I have gained a few pounds since getting engaged, after losing loads of weight. My plan is not to be a crazy dieting bride, but to lose about half a pound a week on the way to the big day. Just keeping up with my running and cutting a few calories should do the trick. I am also lifting weights with my other half, but that's more about looking good for the honeymoon! As for skincare, I have a pretty tried-and-tested skincare routine already, so I am sticking to that (hot cloth cleanse, acid exfoliant, oils). I'd be too nervous to try any facials close to the day in case my face freaked out! Growing my hair and after a bunch of weight loss and stress, it's not looking so good! I'll be getting conditioning treatments regularly in the hope that it grows in shiny and thick! One more thing - Crest teeth whitening strips. Whenever anyone I know goes to America, I get them to bring me home a few boxes!

I thought about getting braces, or going hard at the weight loss again, but honestly, the love of my life wants to marry the girl he sees everyday! I want to look fabulous, but I also want to look like myself

PS I do want to try LVL!

Well I've now had a version of the lvl lashes and I cant believe the length or the curl of my lashes. I will certainly be getting this done for the wedding especially for the honeymoon. My oh meet me when I was two dresses smaller so trying to at least lose a dress size but I've got two years to do it plus I want to look good on honeymoon. Cant safely say I very insecure when it comes to my weight, especially since I have friends telling me I need to look at certain dresses because im hippy and caring abit of weight round my tummy. Can safely say dreading trying on dresses

Hi ladies.
    I have 9 months until my wedding & the dress is ordered so need to really start thinking about this!
    After we got engaged I straight away went & got braces put on my teeth. A big decision but I was promised they'll be off at least 3 months before the wedding. It's something I've always considered so decided there was no better reason than to have a nice smile for photos.
    Next thing on the list is to start getting my eyebrows done regularly the. Move on to skin care (I'm not great at that).
    in terms of exercise I won't be changing much. Just need to keep doing what I'm doing with a mix of running, boxing & weights. my dress is made to measure so can't change my shape too much x

I'm another bride going down the LVL route for my lashes. Tried it out last month and loved it!! I had laser hair removal done years ago and have to say it's money well spent. I've got just over 8 months until my wedding so trying to lose a few pounds and using the 5:2 diet which seems to be working. Have lost 5-6 pounds already and ideally would like to lose another 10. I started growing in my eyebrows last year after they got too thin from plucking so need to get them done now they're coming in and as for skin care I'm keeping mine the same as it seems to work. The only thing I've changed is getting a Clinique sonic brush which I love! x