Thread: Hairdresser in Fife

Default Hairdresser in Fife

I really don't know where to begin with finding someone to do our hair for the wedding, there are so many to choose from.

Can anyone recommend someone in Fife?We are getting married at Fernie Castle and getting ready at the venue. Thanks.

Princess Cut Bridal Hair, Tantrums & Tiaras or Alison Stewarts x

I've booked 'Hair by Roya' for my wedding in September, she's based at a salon in Dunfermline (called Faith, next to Dunfermline bus station) but travels to your venue too. I had a trial before I booked and absolutely loved my hair, she's a really nice girl too. You'll find her on fb x

Hey MissLC, I am using Princess Cut Bridal - her stuff looks great on FB. She's based in Kirkcaldy. Heard Tantrums & Tiaras is good as well though.

Thanks very much ladies!

Eek having posting issues!

50 for bride and 45 per bridesmaid. Is this average pricing? One of my bridesmaids thinks it's a lot. I've enquired with Princess Cut and Tantrums and Tiaras

thats definitely normal x

Thanks for your reply. The trial is 45 so wasnt expecting it to be the same price as on the day.

Hi MissLC, I spent ages looking for hairdresser and I think most of them were all the same price, maybe 5 difference if that. Also I guess trails are similar prices as they need to use the same time/products etc. as on the day maybe? How are you getting on finding people? X

My bridesmaid who thinks it's a bit much said she'd have a look. Tantrums and Tiaras haven't got back to me and Princess Cut is available so think I'll go ahead and book her. I don't think it's too much x

It's so hard isn't it! When you dont know how much things should cost you dont know if you are getting a good price or not. Good luck! Xxx

Advertisers

I've booked 'Hair by Roya' for my wedding in September, she's based at a salon in Dunfermline (called Faith, next to Dunfermline bus station) but travels to your venue too. I had a trial before I booked and absolutely loved my hair, she's a really nice girl too. You'll find her on fb x