Thread: Colour theme help!

Default Colour theme help!

This shouldn't be difficult but I'm finding myself pouring over Pinterest like an obsessed fool!!
    my bridesmaids are in a gorgeous navy dress, I'm in an ivory over champagne dress. I want my wedding to be bright and relaxed (whole day is being held in a marquee) so I'm having illuminated lanterns to jazz it up. Initially I wanted them all the colours of the rainbow BUT now I'm thinking coral, white and a really light yellow. Will this work? Will it look stupid? Will fashion police come take me away?
    I want a really unstructured/ wild flower/ structured look bouquet so at the moment thinking of the bridesmaid of having bouquets of Gypsophola and me keeping in with the coral/ yellow theme with miss piggy roses (yes - that is actually a rose!) gerberras and gyp (or something like that!) - again, does this sound crap or not?!
    X

Not at all! That sounds beautiful! Coral and yellow will perfectly accent the navy, and will look great with your dress. Yellow will make your dress look bright and clean. It will be gorgeous. Don't worry x x

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Aw - thank you Jenna. When I told one of my bridesmaid last night about my plans she gave me the impression it wasn't such a great idea. I'm glad to hear I'm not going completely fashion mad!x

No problem at all! And even if you were going for something that the fashion police didn't like, who cares? It's your day! If it's what you and your fiancÚ like then that's all that matters. My fiancÚ is worried some of our ideas don't match each other, but they are all meaningful to us and that's what's important. X x

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

You're absolutely right. I'm lucky that my fiancÚ just wants to know when and where to turn up meaning I can just arrange everything to suit me!x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk