Thread: Hen Weekend Accommodation

Default Hen Weekend Accommodation

Hello!

Just starting to help plan my friend's hen weekend. She has suggested that she'd like to go away to a cottage for a weekend. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of cottages that would sleep about 15-18 (in separate beds)? Thinking not more than a few hours from the central belt, and nothing too expensive either!

Any ideas of places for me to check out would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

xx

I found this website to be brilliant. We found out hen weekend cottage through it.

I planned my sisters and we all stayed in a place called Bunrannoch House near Kinloch Rannoch. Absolutely stunning house, very reasonably priced and we have a fantastic time. Had a causal BBQ on the Friday night in the garden, hired a caterer in to do a meal for us on the Saturday night, has a murder mystery dinner. We did clay pigeon shooting then came back to the house and I had set up a highland games on the lawns.

The lady who owns it is just wonderful, we had cupcakes and wine waiting for us!. Really cant recommend it enough xx

We went to Auchendennan Farm Cottages at Loch Lomond recently for my friends hen do. We had 2 cottages to sleep us all but had all the festivities at one cottage. Both have hot tubs, one had a sauna. They were both beautiful. We had beauticians come out (Lomond Beauty) during the day and a cocktail maker at night x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk