Thread: Honeymoon Gift Registery

Default Honeymoon Gift Registery

This will have been discussed a million times in the forum but has anyone used a honeymoon gift registery recently? Are they all pretty similar?

Hi SnowdropFox, I don't know if you've already arranged a Bridal Registry now as I just saw your post and it was a few months back, but if not, here's some info I had posted to a previous Bridetobe!
    More and more people know about Gift lists for Weddings and contributing to Honeymoons is no different. I have arranged many now and often my Honeymooners do feel a bit embarrassed to ask initially but I tell them if it is done in a professional way with a quality feel, then it's possible to really make your guests feel they are part of your Wedding in a much bigger way than attending! I have some great ideas about how to incorporate that into your Wedding plans and have some great ideas of how to 'word' your request.
    At Travel Counsellors I arrange a Bridal Registry and it comes with a beautiful Ivory keepsake box filled with little cards that you slip in with your Wedding invites. (I can also pre-write up them for you if you wish in the ink colour of your choice - to match your invites, gold/silver/black). It gives your guests a code and they go online and up comes a lovely photo of you as a couple (you provide that and I will load it for you! Many use a lovely Holiday pic!). Then your guests will read a small personal message from you. It's all very professionally and tastefully done and so far my Honeymooners have loved it! I also gift the box to you from me so there is no charge to do it.

When your guests have made their contribution a message pops up to say thank you (from you and again in your own words)! I also include thank you cards that can be sent to your guests after your wedding.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bridal registry box.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	14336

I would be happy to send you the email that has all the info in. Just PM me or message me here and I will be happy to do that. :-)

I hope this was a help!!