Thread: I found 'The Dress'!!!!!

Default I found 'The Dress'!!!!!

Hi ladies

I have found my dress!!!!! It is stunning and not what I had been looking at online.

How is everyone getting on with planning?

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Congrats on finding "the dress"! It's funny how so many people end up going for something different than what they were looking at or thought they liked eh!!

I'm the same, just ordered mines at the weekend - Our wedding isn't till Sept 2017 but I just couldn't wait :-)

So glad I've got another thing ticked off my planning list now!

How you getting on with the rest of your planning?

Hi MrsMacleodtobe.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. It's so exciting!
    Yeah I seen a lot of posts regarding complete turnaround on dress style. Lol it brought me to tears and took my breath away. Really cheesy I know but I'm sure you understand. Haha

That's fantastic you have your dress too.

My list so dwindling which is a great thing...gives me a chance to figure out a proper budget. (Being a bean counter it matters) hahaha

Where are you from? Where you getting married?

Xxx

Congratulations Natalie! It's a lovely feeling

I didn't even want to try my dress on at first. Thank god the girl in the dress shop knew exactly what I wanted, because I didn't! I've had 3 fittings, and now all I need to do is collect it next week and keep it somewhere SAFE. I have two cats who have already told me they want to climb it...

xx

Hi.

I know it was quite nerve-wracking going shopping. Once I got into the frame of mind I started to relax more...the girls in store were fab and I really enjoyed my experience.
    I have been thinking about where I can keep mine safe too as I also have 2 cats, 1 dog and 3 kids!!! I'll worry about it when it comes time to pick it up.

When is your wedding and where are you getting married?

Xxx

Aw that's great you had such a reaction - that's how you know you've got "the one" :-)! Did you try many dresses on before you found it?

I'm from just outside Glasgow and we're getting married at Altskeith Country House up at Kinlochard, near Aberfoyle. So that'll be a bit of a trek, hopefully worth it though!

What about you?

Hi Mrs MacLeodtobe

Sorry been massively busy with wedding prep. Lol
    I tried on a total of 13 dresses over 2 days but knew I'd found the 1 straight away. I still carried on trying on the ones I had picked out as possibles though just to be sure. Haha

I'm from just outside Glasgow too and we're getting married in the Radstone, Shawlands only 20 mins down the road but it's all in the 1 place. We will be staying there from the Friday evening until the Sunday so less hassle.

Had lady out to house to sort invitations so awaiting a sample being made for them...got florist coming to the house on Saturday and then a couple of weeks after that cake tasting (which I'm totally looking forward too. Lol)

How are the rest of your plans coming along? Have you chosen colour theme etc? Xxx