Thread: DIY shops Glasgow?

Default DIY shops Glasgow?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of DIYing a couple of bits and pieces for my wedding e.g. card box, centrepieces etc and I want to have a look around for some supplies but I'm not sure where to start? Anyone have any good recommendations for places like craft shops or anything? I'm based in Hamilton but I'm in the centre of Glasgow and the west end most days so anywhere in those places would be awesome.

There's a great craft shop in Hillington that sells just about everything. I think it's called Craftworld xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

In town, there is the Art Store and Class Art on Queen Street. Paperchase on Buchanan St also have a good selection of craft supplies. There is also Miller's art store on Glassford Street.

The big stores like Hobbycraft might be a good idea if you're looking for a bigger selection. Look at their website for locations but there will definitely be some close to you. I know there's one at The Fort in East End which isn't too far from Hamilton at all.

E x

The Range on London Road is quite good too for craft supplies and wedding goodies.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to print invites on thick card (at least 500g) in Glasgow/Lanarkshire?

Whereabouts in Lanarkshire? Ink Spot in Hamilton are good for printing invitations etc