Thread: photographer Fife

Default photographer Fife

Hi

Getting married at the fairmont Hotel in St Andrews in January 2017 and currently looking for a photographer. Had a look online and there is just so much choice!

Ideally we want to keep out budget below 1000 and would like coverage from ceremony onwards with a few formal shots and rest natural and documentary

Anyone got any recommendations?

This woman has been recommended to me by someone and she has a bit of a special offer on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, we used Encore photography who are based in Falkirk who were absolutely fantastic. So down to earth and natural. Our package costed us 595 and that was including full copyright to the photos. They were with us from bridal prep (and as there were two photographers we also got people arriving at the ceremony venue) right through to the first couple of dances and they were able to capture so many photographs in that time. Nothing was a hassle and communication has been great from the start (in the middle of organising album - got proof through last night). I cant recommend them highly enough and they actually photographed my friends wedding 9 weeks after mine and they recognised us instantly and made sure to find time to chat to us. Hope you get someone that you click with as much as we did