Thread: Large house with hot tub??

Default Large house with hot tub??

Hello!

I'm wondering if anybody could help. I'm planning my sisters hen party and looking for a cottage/ house with a hot tub that will fit 10-15 people in it. I ideally want to avoid aviemore as she has been there multiple times on previous hen parties.

Can anybody think of anywhere thats ideally near a pub/ club and near some activities. I'm also keen to go to a house thats on its own, rather than be somewhere with lots of lodges.

Thanks!!

Amanda

Bonnyside house! It has its own swimming pool, sauna and hot tub. Actually amazing and fantastic price!! I have my hen there in june 😊😊 xxx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The vegas Lodge at Piper Dam is amazing. There is also great lodges at Ardlui. It is on a caravan site but there is only 2 lodges and they are situated away from all of the caravans. Both sleep 8 people and have hot tubs and saunas. There is a pub on the site and another one a 5 minute drive away. The view over the loch from the hot tub is amazing.

Spent my birthday there last year.

Best regards
    Graham
    * * * * * www.5StarDiscos.com - Professional Wedding Host, DJ & Ceilidh Caller * * * * *
    Ensure your Wedding gets the 5 Star treatment it deserves!