Thread: Anniversary Gift Ideas

Platinum Member

Default Anniversary Gift Ideas

Can't believe we are almost at the 1 year married mark! Been such a quick year, I am so undecided about hubbys gift. Traditional is paper I have racked my brains to this & can't come up with anything although I have sourced a rare concert programme (dated in the early 80's I think) from his favourite band which is very loosely tied in to paper, I'm going with it anyway lol but I cant think of anything else, any ideas even non traditional? I dont want to go down the route of the usual aftershave type things as want it to be more special

We are spending the night back at our wedding venue so thought something nice to wake up to.

Platinum Member

I think that's a brilliant idea! I made a 'library book insert' with all the significant dates from our first date to positive pregnancy test got the idea from notonthehighstreet.com

Platinum Member

Aaaw thats lovely. Will have to check the site out for any more ideas

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Traditional is paper but Modern is clock. I was really stuck for hubby so I bought him a nice expensive occassion watch and for paper I actually wrote him a letter which was very mushy and sentimental lol xx

Platinum Member

Aaw that’s lovely – I struggle to put things like that on paper.

I got him a nice watch as a wedding present, should have thought about future presents more lol.

I got a lovely anniversary card made up that included a few wedding pics, I have a few printed off too & ones from over the years to set up on table in house for us coming back into, with some notes at some of them with a wee memory or nice comment on them to look back on, it’s really all I could think of lol, we said we weren’t going to go mad with anniversary gifts this year & he’s such a music geek that the programme will be the highlight of his day never mind if its our anniversary Going back to the venue too so going there to spend night then back home to have a lazy day & few drinks & takeaway is ideal.